Welcome to the Morgan Sports Cars Wiki
The wiki about all types of Morgan that anyone can edit. In time we hope it will include a History of the Morgan Company, technical items on Morgan Three Wheelers and Morgan Four Wheelers, Maintenance Tips & Advice on All Morgan Models, plus Morgan People, Morgan Clubs, Morgan Publications and Morgan Events.
37 articles since November 2008
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on Morgan Sports Cars Wiki
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
In late 2007 Kevin Vernon of Tudor Motor Bodies, Market Drayton, Shropshire, UK, got together with Stuart Halstead of GMPartsWorld to offer a high-performance engine conversion for owners of CVH-engined Morgan 4/4s...The Tudor Motors VVT Conversion
Featured mediaLa Furiosa at The Arc de Triumphe Driving a Morgan Three Wheeler To watch in high resolution, click here Video Link and be sure to select watch in high quality thumb|300px|right Hublot Aero Bang Morgan Video
Morgan and Hublot Partnership Video Leno's MTW